WHAT THE DOMINO TEAM LOVED IN 2011
Various Artists | 21/12/11
With Christmas looming it's that time when we all look back on the things that helped get us through the previous year, so here at Domino we've compiled our lists of the things we happened to like the most, be it songs, food, gigs, basically whatever made us happy.
- Helplessness Blues – Fleet Foxes
- My Morning Jacket at Somerset House – (gig)
- Josh T. Pearson – Last of the Country Gentlemen
- Being asked to join one of my favourite bands
- The Rolling Stones – Live in Houston (DVD)
- Le Tour
- Tom Waits - Bad as Me
- The Black Keys – El Camino
- Kool and the Gang at Glastonbury – (“This one’s for all the Ladies!”)
- The Beano
- PJ Harvey – Let England Shake (album)
- Metronomy – The English Riviera (album)
- Lykke Li – Wounded Rhymes (album)
- Wild Beasts – Smother (album)
- Katy B – Katy B On A Mission (single)
- Lana Del Ray – Video Games (single)
- Primavera Sound (festival)
- Pulp in Hyde Park (gig)
- Jetskiiing in Corfu (sports activity)
- Ryan Gosling (man)
1. I, Partridge: We Need To Talk About Alan
2. The War On Drugs - Slave Ambient / Future Weather
3. Austra - Feel It Break
4. Vivian Girls - Share the Joy
5. Jessica Lea Mayfield show @ Bowery Ballroom, NY
6. Anna Calvi - Anna Calvi
7. Ronnie Spector @ 'She's Got The Power' - A Girl Group Extravaganza, The Lincoln Center, NY
8. PJ Harvey - Let England Shake
9. Beady Eye show @ Webster Hall, NY
10. The Smiths box set. I can't afford to own it but Mona lets me look at hers.
- The Caretaker - An Empty Bliss Beyond This World (LP)
- Blue Daisy - The Sunday Gift (LP)
- Planningtorock - The Breaks (10")
- Fucked Up - Live @ LPR (NYC)
- King Krule - King Krule (EP)
- Nicoals Jaar - Space Is Only Noise (LP)
- The Field - Looping State of Mind (LP)
- Holy Other - With U (EP)
- Katy Perry - Firework (single)
- Balam Acab - Wander/Wonder (LP)
- Still Corners "Creatures Of An Hour"
- EMA "Past Life Martyred Saints"
- Iceage "New Brigade"
- Baxter Dury "Happy Soup"
- Anna & The Atlas Mountains
- seeing Low, twice
- renting a flat in Lisbon
- Pitchfork Festival Paris
- being offered some Sub Pop sneakers
(In no particular order)
1. Garrard 401
2. Tannoy IIILZ
3. The Ginger Pig meat book
4. Dorati / LSO: Wagner Preludes and Overtures (Mercury Living Presence)
5. King Creosote and Jon Hopkins: Diamond Mine
6. Anna Calvi: Anna Calvi
7. Pol Roger "Cuvee Winston Churchill" 1999 vintage
8. Beethoven Violin Concerto / Brahms 2nd Symphony (LPO / Thomas Zehetmair / Jukka-Pekka Saraste): Front row centre seats at RFH
9. Visiting Vinyl Factory (ex-EMI Hayes pressing plant)
10. LBs AIM award
1. Kurt Vile Smoke Ring for My Halo
2. PJ Harvey Let England Shake(can't help myself)
3. Arthur’s Landing
4. Crystal Stilts - In Love with Oblivion
5. Gruff Rhys – Hotel Shampoo
6. Panda Bear - Tomboy
7. Alessi’s Ark – Time Travel
8. Veronica falls (total teenage indie nostalgia indulgence)
9. Real Estate - Days
10. Paper Cuts - fading parade (second indie teen indulgence)
1. The Smiths Box Set (so wonderful it literally takes my breath away...i'm still hyperventilating)
2. Anna Calvi - Anna Calvi
3. Dirty Beaches - Badlands
4. Austra - Feel It Break
5. Future Islands - On The Water
6. The Caretaker - An Empty Bliss Beyond This World
7. Trust - Candy Walls 7"
8. Alex Turner - Submarine Soundtrack
9. David Lynch - Crazy Clown Time
10. The Horrors - Skying
Honorable Mentions: I showed some restraint, but really wanted my top 10 to be overrun with our artists...(Please stop brainwashing me Domino!)
Arctic Monkeys Suck It And See, The Kills - Blood Pressures, Wild Beasts - Smother, John Maus - We Must Become Pitiless Censors of Ourselves, King Creosote + Jon Hopkins - Diamond Mine, PJ Harvey - Let England Shake, Real Estate - Days, Cass McCombs - Humor Risk, Blood Orange - Coastal Grooves, Baxter Dury - Happy Soup, Amy Winehouse - Lioness, and that one M83 song is awesome.
1. Queens Of The Stone Age at O2 Academy Glasgow
2. Cass McCombs - "Humor Risk"
3. Ian Rickson's "Hamlet" at The Old Vic with Michael Sheen
4. Pulp at Hyde Park
5. Liza Minnelli at Kenwood House
7. Bob Dylan at Feis
8. Wild Beasts at Pitchfork Paris
9 "The Shadow Line" on the BBC
10. "Days Of Heaven" lovingly restored on the big screen at the NFT
- Jay Z and Kanye album - Watch the Throne
- Girls album
- Real Estate album
- Kenny and Jon album
- Aerotropolis book - Greg Kasarda
- Polly Harvey album
- The 2 Cass albums
- Lykke Li album
- New series of 30 Rock
1. Discovering New York
2. John Maus - Hey Moon
3. Washed Out - A Dedication
4. PJ Harvey - Let England Shake
5. Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie XX - I'll Take Care Of You
6. Discovering Escape Bar, Soho
7. Peaking Lights - 936
8. Main Attrakionz - Perfect Skies
9. Lana Del Ray - Video Games / Blue Jeans
10. Glastonbury (Sunday) - healing & green fields in the sun
1. The Smiths : Complete Smiths (Rhino)
The only band I would ever spend $500 on a box set for, but didn't: I could not have asked for a better 40th birthday present... thanks to my family.
2. Ada : Meine Zarten Pfoten LP (Pampa)
It took seven years, but the wait was worth it... rich, melodic electronics galore...
3. Vetiver : The Errant Charm LP (Sub Pop)
This record could have easily been made in 1975, and I mean that as a compliment...
4. Nest : Body Pilot 10" (Serein)
Twenty minutes of melancholy ambient bliss...
5. Wilco : The Whole Love (dBpm)
Wasn't expecting something so playful out of them...
6. Night Moves : Colored Emotions (self-release)
There's a weird mix of Buckley (Tim, not Jeff) and Rev (Mercury, not Martin) in this young trio from Minneapolis...
7. Carter Tanton : Freeclouds (Western Vinyl)
Erstwhile Tulsa frontman and now Lower Dens member somehow makes drum machines and acoustic guitars play nice with one another...
8. Eleanor Friedberger : Last Summer (Merge)
This the record I wish Fiery Furnaces would have made after "Gallowsbird's Bark."
9. The Young : Voyagers Of Legend (Mexican Summer)
Imagine if you left a copy of "Sorry Ma, Forgot To Take Out The Trash," "Alien Soundtracks" and "Vampire On Titus" on the sidewalk and they melted down into one, it might just sounds like this messy noise from Austin, TX.
10. The Weeknd : House Of Balloons (self-released)
Dark 'n' moody r 'n' b from Canada that samples Throbbing Gristle, Beach House and Siouxsie &The Banshees? Sign me up.
honorable mention tunes of the year:
Cass McCombs - "County Line" (Domino)
Boof - "Joi Is Smiling" (BubbleTease)
Real Estate - "It's Real" (Domino)
The Bombay Royale - "Solla Solla Enna Perumai" (Hope Street)
Colbie Caillat - "Shadow" (Universal Republic)
- J Mascis - Several Shades Of Why - Sub Pop
- Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues - Sub Pop
- Fucked Up - David Comes To Life - Matador
- Jay-Z & Kanye West - Watch The Throne - Def Jam
- Iceage - New Brigade - What's Your Rupture?
- Wilco - The Whole Love - Anti–
- Male Bonding - Endless Now - Sub Pop
- Thee Oh Sees - Carrion Crawler / The Dream - In The Red
- Milk Music - Beyond Living - Perennial
- Jessica Jalbert - Brother Loyola - Old Ugly
1.The Kills "Blood Pressures"
2. PJ Harvey "Let England Shake"
3. Apparat "The Devils's Walk"
4. Unthanks "Last"
5. Metronomy "The English Riviera
6. Wild Beasts "Smother"
7. S.C.U.M. "Again Into Eyes"
8. Beirut "The Rip Tide"
9. Anika "Anika"
10. Feist "Metals"
1. Drive - film and soundtrack
2. PJ Harvey live at the Troxy
3. Lake Garda, Italy
4. West Ham Utd 1 - Aldershot Town 2
5. Real Estate "Days"
6. The Cure "Reflections" live at the Royal Albert Hall
7. Stewart Lee live at Leicester Square Theatre
8. Wild Beasts "Smother"
9. My Brightest Diamond live at St Giles In The Field Church
10. Bobby "Bobby"
- Todd Rundgren at the Jazz Café
- Glen Campell at the Royal Festival Hall
- Real Estate at the Garage
- Dan Sartain at the Buffalo Bar
- Beautiful Rivers And Mountains: The Psychedelic Rock Sound Of South Korea's Shin Joong Hyun 1958-74" - Shin Joong Hyun LP
- Real Estate - Days LP
- Dan Sartain - Fuck Friday 7”
- The Nightmarchers - Thar She blows 7”
- Skiatikus at the Bethnal Green Workingmens Club
- Metronomy – English Riviera LP
- Live moments - Don Valley - Arctic Monkeys' Greatest Show on Earth, Glastonbury 2011, Wild Beasts at Wiltons, Cass McCombs in a little church in Stoke Newington, Anna Calvi at any venue!
- Other Voices 10 - always a joy to spend time with Wild Beasts, Spiritualized and the marvellous people of Dingle
- My school reunion in Oranmore
- The first time I managed to run the whole way around Tooting Bec without wanting to pass out or throw up
- Meal of the year - Vinotecca, Dessert of the year - homemade mint ice cream between 2 Rococo chocolate biscuits in a tiny bakery in Toronto, followed closely by Wanda Pie In The Sky's fabulous rhubarb pie
- Fave books - A Visit From The Goon Squad - Jennifer Egan, The Sisters Brothers - Patrick DeWitt, The Amazing Adventures of Cavalier and Clay - Michael Chabon (finally got around to it!)
- My favourite night out was probably the Mojo awards, thoroughly enjoyed introducing Villagers to the joys of the 24 hour Bagel place in Brick Lane at 4am!
- Fave movie - The Guard
- TV - The Killing, Educating Essex (never thought a reality show about a school in Essex would bring tears to my eyes), Frozen Planet, Treme, Luther, Misfits, The Fades
- Albums from Wild Beasts, Real Estate, Kenny and Jon, Cass McCombs, the rise of the mighty Anna Calvi and the continued success of all our fine roster!
Nikki Mahmood Chee
- Owen Pallett LIVE @ The Esplanade Recital Hall in January
- Villagers LIVE @ The Esplanade Recital Hall in January
- Cass McCombs “Humor Risk”
- King Creosote & Jon Hopkins “Diamond Mine”
- St Vincent “Strange Mercy”
- J Mascis w/ Kurt Vile LIVE @ The Great Hall in March
- In Each Hand A Cutlass “A Universe Made of Strings”
- Belle and Sebastian LIVE @ The Esplanade Concert Hall
- Efrim Menuck “Plays High Gospel”
- Kate Bush “50 Words For Snow”
In no particular order
1. Domino Radio
2. Other Voices 2011
3. The Alabama Shakes shaking it up in Nashville.
4. Wilco – The Whole Love
5. The South Wind Blows on your radio on a Sunday night. Music, poetry & chat from the most westerly tip of the Dingle Peninsula
6. And the winner of the Ivor Novello Award 2011 is.......Villagers…Becoming a Jackal.
7. Ripping it up on a duet with Johnny Cash in Sun Studios, Memphis. Hard to believe, isn’t it?
8. Cass McCombs - County Line
9. Let England Shake
10. The City of Barcelona.
Alva Noto - Univrs
Byetone - Symeta
Oneohtrx - Replica
Death Grips - Ex Military
Rustie - Glass Swords.
John Maus - We Must Become The Pitiless Censors Of Ourselves
Autechre - EPs '91 - 2002
Music From Saharan Cellphones Vol.1
Seeing Khaira Arby at Cafe Oto
- Pinch & Shackleton "Cracks in the Pleasuredome"
- Mein Tay's goat curry
- Domino Radio
- Blawan "Getting me Down"
- Mouse On Mars Paeanumnion at the Barbican with Oval in support
- Mountain High - cycling climbs sure to inspire next years' holiday
- "If on a winters night a traveller" the book and Bill Ryder Jones score "IF"
- Clone Basement Series
- Getting some Budokon in my life
- Scuba - "Adrenaline" & SCB "Loss"
1. Beano Cheltenham 2012
2. Rihanna ft Calvin Harris – We Found Love
3. Skype emoticons
4. Essáy – Morning Mountain
6. The Field – Looping State of Mind
7. Purity Ring – Ungirthed (Sun Glitters Remix)
8. M83 - Intro
9. Washed Out – Within and Without
10. Joey Essex – Reem (Original Mix)
- spending the year with Anna Calvi in France
- Seeing amazing Godspeed You ! Black emperor in many cities
- crying at Diabologum Reunion gig in Vendomes
- losing ears at Mogwai gigs (Roundhouse / Follie Bergère)
- Listening to Chad Van Gallen "Dipaer island"
- watching " Polisse"
- being amazed by Gisele Vienne's "This is How you will Disappear"
- Hoping Sonic Youth hadn't really split
- and Soyons les plus Beaux !
1. Becoming a dad twice in the space of a minute.
2. Girls - Father, Son, Holy Ghost
3. Kogi Taco Truck
4. Amazing TV: Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Game Of Thrones, Boss.
5. WU LYF - Go Tell Fire To The Mountain
6. Future Islands - On The Water
7. Sexy Sax Man Sergio Flores - Careless Whisper
8. The return of saxophone. Thank you Bon Iver, M83, Iron & Wine and many more.
9. Purchasing and watching every episode (again) of "Lost: The Complete Collection" on Blu Ray disc. Google it to be wowed.
10. LCD Soundsystem's (epic) final show. SAD FACE.
11. Joining the Domino family.
Concert: Sade live at the O2 Arena Berlin
Concert: The Kills live at C-Halle Berlin
Journey: Hiking in France/ Central Massiv in September
Theatre: 50km of files - a walkable radio play about the STASI
Album: Bill Ryder Jones - If
Album: Grace Jones - Hurricane Dub
Album: Jamie Woon - Mirrorwriting
Film: Winter´s Bone
Food: Beetroot a la Stroganoff
Book: Thomas Harlan. Hitler was my dower. A conversation with Jean Pierre Stephan.
- Wye Oak - Civilian
- Blood Orange - Coastal Grooves
- Zomby -Dedication
- Shabazz Palaces - Black Up
- The Field - A Looping State Of Mind
- Charles Bradley - No Time For Dreaming
- Walls - Coracle
- Washed Out - Within & Without
Sporting Highlights 2011:
- Ireland beating Australia in the Rugby World Cup
- Leinster beating Northampton in the Heineken Cup Final
1 – Going to Tokyo.
2 - Queens of the Stone age at the Roundhouse, London
3 – North Sea Radio Orchestra at St.Giles in the Field, London
4 - 'Limbo' Videogame
5 – Still Corners 'Creatures of an Hour'
6 – Blood Orange 'Coastal Grooves'
7 – 'Portal 2' Videogame
8 – 'The Walking Dead' TV Series 2
9 – Boris 'Attention Please'
10 – Toro Y Moi 'Underneath The Pine'
My Brightest Diamond w/Y Music - All Things Will Unwind (Asthmatic Kitty)
Low – C’mon (Sub Pop)
LA Noire – (Rock Star Games)
DRIVE – feature film
Wilco – The Whole Love
Tom Waits – Bad as Me
Jenifer Jackson – “Bring on the Night”
The Miracles Club – “Light of Love”
YACHT – “Shangri La”
Keren Ann – “My Name is Trouble”
- Real Estate - Days.
- Azari & III - Reckless With Your Love.
- Sun Ra Arkestra (directed by Marshall Allen) - Cafe Oto, 07/12/11.
- Julia Holter - Tragedy.
- Oral B Complete 'Fresh Mint' Toothpaste.
- Thundercat - Daylight.
- Sharon Van Etten - Serpent.
- Nas - Nasty.
- Juliana Barwick - The Magic Place.
- Kurt Vile - Smoke Ring For Your Halo.
Special mention for the colour Navy Blue.
1) Jackie (Woman)
2) Hiro (Canine)
3) Dirty Beaches "Badlands" (Compact Disc)
4) Handsome Furs "Sound Kapital" (Compact Disc)
5) Various Artists "Wheedles Groove Limited Edition 7" Box Set" (Vinyl)
6) Mogwai "Earth Division" (Compact Disc)
7) Austra "Feel It Break" (Compact Disc)
8) Shabazz Palaces "Black Up" (Vinyl)
9) Arctic Monkeys "Suck It and See" (Compact Disc)
10) my Cowichan sweater (Wool)
Honorable mentions: Anna Calvi live at Le Poisson Rouge, Adam Marnie "Locus Rubric" at Derek Eller Gallery, Daniel Chester French "Mourning Victory from the Melvin Memorial" and the Animation Hotline. I'm also enjoying Spotify even though I prefer my own version of it that I like to call Boughtify.
top 10 songs of 2011 (in no particular order):
- The People's Temple - "Sons of Stone" (Sons of Stone, HoZac)
- Austra - "Lose It" (Feel It Break, Domino)
- OBN III's - "No Enemies" (The One and Only, Tic Tac Totally)
- Christmas - "Namiot" (S/T, Highfives and Handshakes)
- Real Estate - "It's Real" (Days, Domino)
- Föllakzoid - "IV, III, II, I" (Föllakzoid EP, Sacred Bones)
- Coasting - "Kids" (You're Never Going Back, M'Lady's)
- Thee Oh Sees - "Contraption/Soul Desert" (Carrion Crawler/The Dream, In The Red)
- Quilt - "Penobska Oakwalk" (S/T, Mexican Summer)
- YACHT - "I Walked Alone (Larry Gus Remix)" (Shangri-La, DFA
Kate Bush - 50 Words For Snow
The War On Drugs - Slave Ambient
Julia Holter - Tragedy
Eleanor Friedberger - Last Summer
Craft Spells - Idle Labor
Bo ningen - Live at THe Raw Power Festival
The Caretaker -An Empty Bliss Beyond This World
Low - C'Mon
King Creosote & Jon Hopkins - Diamond Mine
Moon Duo - Mazes
- Starting at Domino and trying my best not to drive Dan completely insane.
- Some amazing gigs since I’ve been to here so far – Anna Calvi at Shepherds Bush, Wild Beasts at Shepherds Bush, Arctics at the 02, Real Estate at the Scala, The Kills at Brixton… the list continues.
- Two words - Eugene. Mcguinness. Exciting times are most definitely ahead in 2012!
- Great times at Columbia and making some friends for life there. Highlights include - being part of team Miles Kane - watching him going from playing the Water Rats a year ago to two sold out Electric Ballrooms and finishing my Columbia career with a brilliant Radio One Live Lounge (well, I am a radio geek), working with the Manics - the nicest band ever - officially. The journey to Isle Of Wight and the discovery of Nick Nav. Being in the same room as Bruce Springsteen. Um, Madcon… or possibly not.
- The return of a deeply unhealthy obssession with the Foo Fighters at gigs from Carlisle to the Roundhouse to Milton Keynes. Tears were most definitely cried, pride was lost, it was all amazing.
- Finally learning after years of ignorance how to make a yousendit link and realising its really not very hard after all.
- My friends, coffee and Jimmy Eat World 'The Middle' – the three things that can get me through any day.
- Films of the year include – Senna, Moneyball and anything with Ryan Gosling in it (even the shit ones), Back And Forth, Pearl Jam 20.
- Favourite non Domino albums of the year include – Foo Fighters, Noah And The Whale, The James Cleaver Quintet, Drake, Tom Waits, Tyler The Creator, Fucked Up, City and Colour, Bombay Bicycle Club.
1 - Girls - Father, Son, Holy Ghost
2 - Pure X - Pleasure
3 - Zomby - Dedication
4 - Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Unknown Mortal Orchestra
5 - The Sandwitches - Mrs Jones' Cookies
6 - A$AP ROCKY - Live Love ASAP
7 - Araabmuzik - Electronic Dream
8 - Cass McCombs - Wit's End / Humor Risk
9 - Kuedo - Severant
10 - John Maus - We Must Become The Pitiless Censors Of Ourselves
- Phenomenon: Anna Calvi
- Party: Cityfox Street Parade Pool Party at Rimini Bar / Zürich
- Dancefloor: Daniel Steinberg at Salon Zur Wilden Renate / Berlin
- Festival: Four tet / Playground Weekender
- Album: Kurt Vile / Smoke Ring For My Halo
- Song: King Creosote & Jon Hopkins / Bats In The Attic
- Feel Good Music Video: Real Estate / It’s Real (also best T-shirt!)
- Gig: Sufjan Stevens & Owen Pallett / Sydney Opera House
- Exhibition: China de la Vega / Riding Fences
- Inspiration: Steve Jobs / How to live before you die Stanford Commencement Address (albeit from 2005)
- Heartbreaker: Cass McCombs
TOP 10 TRACKS (THAT ARE NOT DOMINO)
1. Todd Terje - Snooze 4 Love
2. Metronomy- The Look
3. Betty Harris - Mean Man
4. Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me
5. M83 - Midnight City (Trentmoller Remix)
6. Kurt Vile - Runner Ups
7. I Break Horses - Winter Beats
8. Burning Hearts - Into The Wilderness
9. The War On Drugs - Baby Missiles
10. Julio Bashmore - Battle For Middle You
- The Apache Relay
- Two half cups of tea from Matt
- Mahavishnu Orchestra on office stereo during my 3rd interview
- Clare’s Hackney bike route
- White Denim
- Being sandwiched between a Michael Mercer and Stephen Newell bromance
- Real Estate at the Garage and in general
- Lianne La Havas
- Being bottom of the Domino Fantasy Football league for so long that I had to leave
- The Rapture - In The Grace Of Your Love
- Civil Civic - Rules
- M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming
- The Do - Both Ways Open Jaws
- Sebastian - Total
- Real Estate - Days
- Wild Flag - Wild Flag
- Peaking Lights - 936
- Korallreven - An Album By Korallreven
... And at number 10 my Spotify premium account which has helped me discover so much great music this year.
- Domino Radio – the Event of the year
- The Kills – Blood Pressures album
- The Smith Westerns – Dye It Blonde album
- Arctic Monkeys live at Rock En Seine
- Lykke Li – Wounded Rhymes album
- Francois and the Atlas Mountains live at QEH
- Crystal Fighters – Star Of Love album
- The Night Circus - book
- Anna Calvi live at L’Olympia Paris
- Independent Label’s Market Stalls
1. Editions Mego
2. Conrad Schnitzler: Ballet Statique - 2011 edition (M=Minimal)
3. Mika Vainio: Life (...It Eats You Up) (Editions Mego)
4. Mist: House (Spectrum Spools)
5. Throbbing Gristle reissues (Industrial Records)
6. Mordant Music: ModernismuseuM (Mordant Music)
7. Regis: In A Syrian Tongue (Blackest Ever Black)
8. Shackleton: Fireworks (Honest Jon’s)
9. Dopplereffekt @ XOYO
10. Sacrum Profanum 2011
- ClayPigeon – Time Won’t Cease
- Incubus – If Not Now, When?
- Skindred – Union Black
- Random Hand – Seething is Believing
- New Town Kings – M.O.J.O
- Korn – Path to Totality
- Jaya The Cat - More Late Night Transmissions With...
- One Day by David Nicholls (The book, not the film)
- Incubus @ HMV Forum 14/06/2011
- Capdown, The Skints, The Filaments & The JB Conspiracy @ Koko 06/11/2011
- Sky Full of Holes - Fountains of Wayne
- Real Estate - Days
- Kurt Vile - Smoke Ring For My Halo
- The Guard
- Moscow Olympics - Cut The World
- Metronomy - The English Riviera
- Midnight In Paris
- Those Dancing Days - Daydreams and Nightmares
- Silver Seas - Chateau Revenge
- The Feelies - Here Before
1. Toro Y Moi – Freaking Out EP
2. Major Lazer Party at Notting Hill Carnival
3. Zombie Boy
4. Ghostpoet live/album
6. Beyonce at Glastonbury via the TV
7. Portishead ATP
8. Conor O’ Brien’s swag at the Ivors
9. The Horrors- Skying
10. Yacht – Hoxton Bar and Grill
Luke Abbott - Holkham Drones
Byetone - symeta
Limmy's World of Glasgow
Aidan Moffat & Bill Wells - Everything's Getting Older
Matias Aguayo - I Don't Smoke
Wild Beasts - Smother
The Caribou Vibration Ensemble at ATP
Nguzunguzu - Moments in Love
the jelas - The Body Parts
and the embarrassement of riches that is dominorad.io